Wednesday, June 11, 2014

Peet's Coffee Inspired Cupcakes

For a while, Peet's Coffee (and they might still have it) had a Mayan Mocha Hot Chocolate - a hot chocolate with some cinnamon and some spice. And I thought that would be best turned into a cupcakes.

Enter the Chocolate Cayenne cupcakes with Cinnamon Chocolate buttercream frosting. They were sweet and they were spicy. And the texture of the frosting was to die for (not to mention my piping job came out awesome). They were gone pretty quickly when I brought them into work. (I was hoping that they would elicit a thank you note the way the last spicy cupcakes that I brought in did, but alas no love).


I would totally make (and eat) them again. I love this frosting, it's probably one of the best buttercreams I've ever made!

No comments:

Post a Comment