Sunday, April 13, 2014

Lets Give it a Shot

To start with - I have a both a BS and MS in biology. Since graduation I've worked at an animal facility, in a 3 person startup doing cell culture and bacteria work, and in a research lab at one of the most prestigious schools in the country. Unfortunately, I don't really care about any of this and I would much rather be spending my days doing crafts or baking. Luckily for the people that work in my building, I love baking. At this point, I try to bring in cupcakes every week - usually on Thursdays.

I'm looking to branch out from just cupcakes (although I've make some awesome combinations) and work on my baking techniques in general. Additionally, I'm working on improving my cake and cupcake decorating skills - so much so that for my birthday my one big request was a 177 piece cake decorating set (I could not have been more excited when I opened it).

Join me on my quest to bake my way to happiness, while using the people in my office building as willing guinea pigs.

I can't promise that it will be pretty, but it will be delicious.

No comments:

Post a Comment